Parker Chomerics family of honeycomb vents are utilized in electronics enclosures where EMI shielding and heat dissipation are required for long-term performance. Specific design considerations for honeycomb vents include overall size, EMI attenuation values, airflow rates, corrosion prevention, durability, and flame resistance. Parker Chomerics has a variety of vents that each serve specific applications or meet industry design needs.
Parker Chomerics OMNI-CELL™ Shielded Vent Panels serve as high performance shielding units by combining two parallel sheets of aluminum honeycomb at a 90 degree direction off-set to eliminate non-symmetrical shielding effects. The 90 degree offset of the two honeycomb sheets allows for significantly improved shielding values while only incrementally decreasing the air flow across the panel.
Features and Benefits:
• Consist of two parallel sheets of aluminum honeycomb panels
• Each sheet is half the standard thickness of a SHIELD-CELL™ honeycomb
• Available in a Drip-Resistant design
• Can be supplied in Round Panels
• Total thickness of standard part is 1/2 inch with 1/8 inch cell sizes
• Available with custom fastener types and various attachment methods
• Panel Assemblies are chromate conversion coated
EMI-AIR VENT PANEL
Asiakaspalvelumme vastaa kysymyksiin ja etsii ratkaisut ongelmiin. Heille voit jättää myös tilauksesi.